I am working on a German Version of this Wiki under http://de.whatshouldiplay.wikia.com/wiki/Shopping_für_Wochenendkrieger_Wiki, and i want to ask you if it´s ok to use some of your Pictures and Designs?
- The pictures are not ours, but used with permission. Each picture should have a "source" mentioned in the picture's description. The wiki designs are Creative-Commons Licensed, as are all sites hosted by wikia.com -- you may re-use the HTML designs as you see fit. --Mozai 01:25, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Die Bilder sind nicht unsere, sondern werden mit Genehmigung verwendet. Jedes Bild sollte eine "Quelle" im Bild der Beschreibung erwähnt. Die Wiki-Designs sind Creative-Commons-Lizenz, wie alle Seiten von wikia.com gehostet - Sie können die Wiederverwendung der HTML-Designs, wie Sie für richtig halten. --Mozai 01:25, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Interesting, I think it's a pretty cool idea to say the least. I don't know German though, so I'm afraid that I won't be much help. --Dejiko 05:20, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, its a big Project but im sure to make it somehow. A other project that are very similar is the the [Reachback Magazine] in my usual oldgame forum. The upload of the of the smaller Pictures was a mistake, after that i changed the pictures to the old ones but know dont know, how delete the smaller blurry pictures. From where can i get the permission to use the copland pictures of the consoles? --Gotteshand 05:55, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Ah this is such a cool idea! I don't speak German, but if you have any formatting questions, i might be able to assist! - MFGreth1 04:47, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.