The Sonygger is strong with this one. A shitty competitor doesn't make the PS4 a better console.126.96.36.199 18:36, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Having multiple poor competitors makes it the superior console for this gen. Unless Microsoft magically pulls it's head out of it's rear-end (far from likely) and Nintendo stops letting publishers make a ton of shovelware and decides to rely on gameplay instead of gimmicks (don't hold your breath) it's obvious who is going to be ahead this gen.
- Getting butthurt over a wiki telling the truth isn't going to make the anything better. NOT BUYING crappy consoles and encouraging your friends to do the same will. The rest is up to waiting and watching. --Kitsuneae (talk) 22:07, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
So when are we going to be allowed to add games?
- I guess it's safe to start adding games now people are starting to play them. February would have been a better bet, but I guess January is fine. Remember to talk to people in /V/ t verify which games don't suck: game magazines are paid by advertisers to NOT say crappy things even if the game really deserves the hate.
- Please note- I'm not staff, so if staff says otherwise obey them. --Kitsuneae (talk) 05:04, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
Start adding in games, you fucks. Jesus H Christ
Always Online/DRM claims Edit
This is getting ridiculous, if the single player component is perfectly playable without an internet connection, then why is it being classified as "always online"? Do you expect to be able to play GTA:Online without a connection? Or use the player mailing feature in UEE without a connection? If you do not even own the title, you shouldn't pretend to be an expert on it. Otherwise every game might as well get an "Always Online" description, Bloodborne offline misses out on a lot of things: is that always online? If you play Rayman Legends offline you miss out on a lot of challenges: is that always online? Back up your claims, otherwise you're just vandalizing. Nesther (talk) 20:56, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
It's a great SP game good story ,great combat and stealth just saying it's shit isn't reason to remove it
- It's a fucking dull piece of shit.--LYRIC-Stormwatch (talk) 16:13, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
- So, you two could point some arguments to those claims instead of just saying "it's good" or it's bad". Welcome to your doom! 17:44, September 22, 2017 (UTC)