- Suikoden 2(PSX, emulated)[SRPG\JRPG]
Tongue-in-cheek humour, tight turn-based combat and lots of customization. Not overrated in the slightest.
- Assassins Creed: Revelations
Final title in the Ezio trilogy. Hopefully will deliver a satisfying ending after two games worth of cliff-hangers.
- Soul Nomad (PS2, emulated)[SRPG]
Great SRPG but, much like other NIS games, requires some nasty amount of time to play without rushing. Hopefully getting back to it soon.
- Max Payne (PC)[Action]
Not in the mood for shooters lately. Great action title, though.
- American McGee's Alice + HD Patch (PC)[Adventure\Action]
Tech issues messing with the textures. Hopefully figuring those out soon.
- Shadow of the Damned (X360)[TPS\Badassery]
Again, not in a shooter mood. Garcia is one badass motherfucker, regardless.
- Terranigma (SNES, emulated)[ARPG]
I don't know where to go lol
Gamepad's broken. Shit sucks.
- Dragon Age: Origins (PC)[RPG]
Had to start over halfway through the Ashes arc; got bored. In retrospect, the plot is pretty much the only thing motivating me to play this.
- Transformers: Fall of Cybetron (X360)[TPS]
- Final Fantasy X (PS2, emulated)[JRPG]
- Binary Domain (X360)[TPS]
- Bioshock (PC)[FPS\RPG]
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (PC)[FPS]